The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum’s (SECAF)
Annual Government Contractor Awards honor small and emerging government contractors
and the players in the industry that rely on small business.
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE 2018 10th ANNUAL SECAF AWARDS - CLICK HERE.
If you are you thinking about submitting an application, we encourage you to watch our webinar.
What It Takes To Complete A Successful Submission
The Government Contractor of the Year recognizes companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence in financial performance. The SECAF Award of Excellence highlights organizations that represent excellence within their respective communities, the government contracting industry, and towards employees. The Government Project of the Year is given to a company that has delivered an exemplary program with significant value to the federal government. Finally, the Small Business Partner of the Year is awarded to a company that has demonstrated its ability to establish and support mentorships, teaming, partnerships, and other beneficial programs for small businesses.
IMPORTANT NOTE: REVENUE CATEGORIES HAVE CHANGED EFFECTIVE 2018 AWARDS.
Award winners will be selected from a group of finalists in six categories as follows:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $7.5 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($7.5 to $15 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($15 to $27.5 million in revenue)
- SECAF Award of Excellence (under $25 million in revenue, SECAF Members Only)
- SECAF Government Project of the Year (SECAF Members Only)
- SECAF Small Business Partner/Mentor of the Year
Enjoy some pictures from the 2017 Awards Gala: