SECAF Awards 2023
Celebrate Your Business Success, Participate in SECAF’s Annual GovCon Awards
Announcing SECAF 2023 Awards Finalists
Winners will be announced at the May 4th Awards Gala!
Do you know a great company that deserves an award? Please directed them to the awards portal to begin their application.
The Annual Government Contractor Awards celebrate SECAF members and other government contracting organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to industry excellence. Award categories showcase companies of all sizes, plus key projects and outstanding executives.
The annual Awards Gala convenes SECAF members, industry influencers, government agencies, professional service providers and other key industry stakeholders for a night of recognition and success. The awards honor small and emerging government contractors along with the larger industry organizations that rely on smaller contracting businesses to create success. Join us for the Awards Gala to increase the visibility of your company, network with other Gala attendees, many of whom are prominent players in the GovCon industry and support SECAF—the organization that supports YOU! It’s a celebration you will not want to miss!
The Awards Gala
Award winners will be selected from a group of finalists in the following categories:
2023 Award Categories
- The SECAF Government Contractor of the Year award recognizes companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence in financial performance. There is one award per revenue category:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $7.5 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($7.5 to $15 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($15 to $27.5 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($27.5 to $50 million in revenue)
- Contractor of the Year applicants in ALL revenue categories will have the opportunity to participate in the SECAF Mentor-Protégé Program of the Year award by providing a summary of the program they wish to showcase. If selected as the winner, both the Mentor and the Protégé will be celebrated during the awards presentation at the SECAF Awards Gala.
- The SECAF Award of Excellence award highlights organizations that represent excellence within their respective communities, the government contracting industry and towards employees. To qualify for this award, organizations must have under $50 million in revenue and be an active SECAF Member.
- The SECAF Government Project of the Year award recognizes companies that have delivered an exemplary program with significant value to the federal government. To qualify for this award, organizations must be an active SECAF Member.
- The SECAF Mentor-Protégé Program of the Year award honors companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence through its efforts as a prime contractor by providing tangible benefits to small businesses and/or subcontractors during the previous year.
- The SECAF Executive of the Year award is presented to an Executive (such as a CEO, President, Founder) who has shown a profound commitment to excellence to their company, the community, the government contracting industry and towards their employees.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.