SECAF Awards 2024
Celebrate Your Business Success, Participate in SECAF’s Annual GovCon Awards
Applications must be submitted before March 1, 2024 at 5:00PM EST. No Extensions.
Thank you to our 2024 Awards Gala Sponsors!
See below for a list of sponsors.
Do you know a great company that deserves an award? Please directed them to the awards portal above to begin their application.
The Annual Government Contractor Awards celebrate SECAF members and other government contracting organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to industry excellence. Award categories showcase companies of all sizes, plus key projects and outstanding executives.
The annual Awards Gala convenes SECAF members, industry influencers, government agencies, professional service providers and other key industry stakeholders for a night of recognition and success. The awards honor small and emerging government contractors along with the larger industry organizations that rely on smaller contracting businesses to create success. Join us for the Awards Gala to increase the visibility of your company, network with other Gala attendees, many of whom are prominent players in the GovCon industry and support SECAF—the organization that supports YOU! It’s a celebration you will not want to miss!
The Awards Gala
- January 5, 2024 - Awards Portal Opens
- March 1, 2024 - Deadline for applications
- May 2, 2024 - SECAF Awards Gala
Award winners will be selected from a group of finalists in the following categories:
2024 Award Categories
- The SECAF Government Contractor of the Year award recognizes companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence in financial performance. There is one award per revenue category:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $7.5 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($7.5 to $15 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($15 to $27.5 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($27.5 to $50 million in revenue)
- The SECAF Award of Excellence award highlights organizations that represent excellence within their respective communities, the government contracting industry and towards employees. To qualify for this award, organizations must have under $50 million in revenue and be an active SECAF Member.
- The SECAF Government Project of the Year award recognizes companies that have delivered an exemplary program with significant value to the federal government. To qualify for this award, organizations must be an active SECAF Member.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.