Updated July, 2019 with NEW opportunities and benefits. SECAF offers an exciting sponsorship structure, ensuring that our major supporters receive the highest possible return on their investment dollars. SECAF has four (4) levels of annual sponsorship for the entire program year - DIAMOND, PLATINUM, GOLD and FRIENDS OF SECAF (all annual commitments).
Current annual sponsors are featured on the homepage.
SECAF is a non-profit organization committed to building a healthy, prosperous and dynamic government contracting community. SECAF brings quality speakers and timely subject matter experts to the business professionals in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. SECAF has several sponsorship opportunities, and we rely on our sponsors to enable us to accomplish our goals and bring valuable programs and resources to our members.
SECAF Annual Sponsorship Opportunities
NEW! Diamond Sponsor - Service Provider $7,000; Government Contractors $6,300
Platinum Sponsor - Service Provider $5,000; Government Contractor $4,500
Gold Sponsor - Service Provider $2,500; Government Contractor $2,250
Friend of SECAF Sponsor - Service Provider $1,000; Government Contractor $750
We expect sponsors to be active members of SECAF, contributing not only your sponsorship dollars, but also your time and energy. We expect formal and active participation from you on one of the many SECAF committees (e.g. Marketing, Programs or Membership) and to see you at our events. If you would like to discuss how to get more involved to meet this expectation, please let us know. We sincerely appreciate your financial support, as it is critical to our success for which we thank you. Your engagement is equally important to us. We need your help to keep SECAF running thus we seek a mutually beneficial relationship with our sponsors.
*If selected, you must commit to webinar and remain at sponsorship level for 2 years.**If selected, there may be up to one other co-sponsor (in an industry other than yours) per reception.
- CXO Forum – For SECAF Gov Con members. You will be recognized as the host/sponsor of the event. You may host a group of up to 25 Gov Con executives either in your conference room, or at a restaurant/similar venue. The sponsor will absorb the cost of venue and refreshments. Your company may facilitate either a targeted discussion of outside experts or government officials you have relationships with or lead a discussion in areas of expertise relevant to our members. SECAF will manage the promotion of the event and registration. You will be responsible for developing the title, description and procuring speaker(s). More details to follow if you choose this option.
- SECAF Gov Con Institute Webinar – If you select webinar, then you must commit to doing a webinar and remain at this sponsorship level for two years. For SECAF members and non-members. You will be recognized as the host/sponsor of the event. SECAF will manage the promotion of the event and registration. You will be responsible for developing the title, description and procuring speaker(s). If you are an expert on any of these six core topics, you might want to consider a webinar:
- Opportunity Capture/Proposal Process
- Understanding Government Pricing, how to build your Rates and understand your costs
- Security Personnel (FSO) and running the company Security Program
- How to Recruit, Conduct a Proper and LEGAL interview, and Retain Talent
- Legal and Accounting topics for Contract Management (basic)
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
More details to follow if you choose this option.
- Gov Con Networking Reception – If you select Networking Reception, there may be up to one other sponsor (in an industry other than yours) for each reception. For SECAF Gov Con members. Your company and up to one other company (in an industry other than yours) will be recognized as the host(s)/sponsor(s) of the event. You may host a group of up to 50 Gov Con executives. You will have the opportunity to welcome guests, give an “elevator speech” about your company and kick off the “around the room” introductions of each company. SECAF will manage the promotion of the event and registration. You may invite up to five Gov Con prospects to attend. More details to follow if you choose this option.
The SECAF sponsorship program enables us to add value to all of our members. Please share your comments, commitments and interest with us.
For additional information, please contact SECAF at 703.574.1117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.