Start Date: 1/19/2023 8:30 AM EST
End Date: 1/19/2023 10:15 AM EST
Venue Name: Westwood Country Club Location:
800 Maple Ave E
Vienna, VA United States 22180
Monthly Briefing: Small Business Legislative Update from Capitol Hill
We are thrilled to be joined by procurement and policy experts from the House and Senate Small Business Committees to discuss what’s been happening on Capitol Hill for small businesses. And, as the House and Senate Small Business Committees are starting to shape their legislative priorities for 2023, they want to hear from you.
This monthly briefing will be an open forum and a fantastic opportunity to share issues that matter to you. We encourage you to register now and come on January 19th ready to share your perspectives.
We are starting the new year with a small business legislative update from three procurement and small business policy experts with the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Small Business. Vivian Ling, Irene Rivera, and DeMarcus Walker will discuss legislative priorities for the 118th Congress and the National Defense Authorization Act for FY 2023.
Come with your questions! We are looking forward to a very informative and interactive briefing and encourage all of our members to register now.
Registration closes Wednesday, January 18, 2023.
- Vivian Ling, Senior Counsel, Senate Small Business Committee (Minority)
- Irene Rivera, Procurement Counsel at U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Small Business (Minority)
- DeMarcus Walker, Legislative Assistant, Senate Small Business Committee (Majority)
- $40 Register by 5:00 pm on January 16
- $50 After 5:00 pm on January 16
- $80 Register by 5:00 pm on January 16
- $90 After 5:00 pm on January 16
***IMPORTANT: SECAF Health Policy for In-Person Events
Before you register, please review the current SECAF Health Policy
. If we can help answer any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org