Start Date: 10/8/2020 5:00 PM EDT
End Date: 10/8/2020 6:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Zoom Virtual Meeting
Thursday, October 8, 2020
SECAF Member Networking Event
For SECAF Members only
REGISTER BY OCTOBER 7 at 12:00 noon!
We’ve missed you! Grab your favorite beverage and a snack and join us for an informal networking event to get to know your fellow SECAF members!
This will be a Zoom Meeting limited to 45 SECAF members with no more than 15 Service Provider members and up to 30 Gov Con members. One person per company, please! After a brief introduction with all, there will be a couple of Break Out room sessions with a facilitator and a small number of people in each room. Come prepared with a one-minute elevator speech about your company. Discussion will follow at the direction of the facilitator. We hope everyone will activate video and audio. We will provide a list of registrants in advance to help facilitate connections. We look forward to seeing you!
- What do they do?
- Might there be teaming opportunities?
- How can they help you? Can you help them?
- What are your biggest concerns during this crisis?
- What are you doing that’s working well? What can use help with?
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with your peers.
Join us! Here's what our members are saying about virtual networking sessions:
No cost, but you must register in advance. Questions? Contact us email@example.com
- Casual and friendly, yet informative and clearly a conduit for collaboration.
- I liked the chance to see people and also hear of their companies. It was great!
- This virtual environment via video teleconferencing is the new normal. I was impressed! SECAF has matured as a SB advocacy organization, and that was apparent. Good attendance. Great discussion.
- First one I've attended, but video feed made it easier to connect and speak, as opposed to an audio-only bridge.
- Variety and experience of attendees.
- I liked the combination of business with cute personal quirk. Great ice breaker and humanized the artificial Zoom situation.