Start Date: 2/3/2022 5:00 PM EST
End Date: 2/3/2022 6:30 PM EST
Venue Name: Zoom Virtual Meeting
Thursday, February 3rd, 2022
Gov Con Member Networking Event
Grab your favorite beverage and a snack and join us for a ‘round the room introductions to get to know your fellow Government Contractor SECAF members!
This will be a Zoom Meeting. We hope everyone will activate video and audio. We will provide a list of registrants in advance to help facilitate connections.
- What do they do?
- Might there be teaming opportunities?
- Can they help you? Can you help them?
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with your peers.
Join us! Here's what our members are saying about virtual networking sessions:
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE Wednesday, February 2nd at 3:00 PM.
- Casual and friendly, yet informative and clearly a conduit for collaboration.
- I liked the chance to see people and also hear of their companies. It was great!
- This virtual environment via video teleconferencing is the new normal. I was impressed! SECAF has matured as a SB advocacy organization, and that was apparent. Good attendance. Great discussion.
- First one I've attended, but video feed made it easier to connect and speak, as opposed to an audio-only bridge.
- Variety and experience of attendees.
- I liked the combination of business with cute personal quirk. Great ice breaker, and humanized the artificial Zoom situation.
For Gov Con Members Only. No cost, but you must register in advance.