Start Date: 4/27/2020 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 4/27/2020 10:15 AM EDT
Venue Name: Virtual Event Location:
VA United States
Monday, April 27, 2020 - Register by Friday, April 24th at 4:00pm
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
With an expected ceiling of $40B, and 15-year period of performance (with all options exercised), CIO-SP4 is one of the most anticipated contract vehicle competitions of 2020. CIO-SP4 is the follow-on to CIO-SP3 and CIO-SP3 Small Business. These 10-year, $20 billion, government-wide acquisition IT services contracts, hit a record spend of $6 billion in 2019.
Join us for a virtual conference with Brian Goodger, Associate Director for the Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations (OLAO), Office of the Director of the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), followed by an industry panel discussion.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED IN ADVANCE – BY FRIDAY, APRIL 24 AT 4:00 PM.
TIME: 8:00 am – 10:15 am
- 8:00 am - 8:15 am Opening Remarks - SECAF
- 8:15 am - 9:15 am NITAAC Speaker (Industry Day Format)
- Brian Goodger, Associate Director for the Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations (OLAO), Office of the Director of the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
- 9:15 am - 10:15 am Industry Panel: Discussion on CIO-SP3 Successes Moderated by Richard Pineda, President and CEO of CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
- A-TEK, Inc. - Stephanie Cumberbatch, Executive Vice President
- CACI - William Mickler, Sr. Business Development Executive
- IntelliBridge (Formerly Trowbridge & Trowbridge) - Greg Price, Senior Vice President- Operations
- NTT Data - Heather Mori, Senior Director, GWAC Programs
- Octo Consulting - Charlie McQuillan, Executive Vice President- Federal Health
Not a SECAF member? CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO JOIN
COST: $100 per person - Register by 4:00 pm on Friday, April 24
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED IN ADVANCE
SECAF CIOSP4 Webinar
Partnered with GMU Center for Government Contracting