Start Date: 7/28/2020 5:00 PM EDT
End Date: 7/28/2020 6:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Zoom Virtual Meeting
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Virtual Gov Con Networking Event
No cost, but you must register in advance. Registration will close Monday, July 27 at 12noon.
Grab your favorite beverage and a snack and join us for a ‘round the room introductions to get to know your fellow Government Contractor SECAF members!
- What do they do?
- Might there be teaming opportunities?
- Can they help you? Can you help them?
- What are the biggest concerns during this crisis?
- What are they doing that’s working well?
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with your peers.
This will be a Zoom Meeting. We hope everyone will activate video and audio. We will provide a list of registrants in advance to help facilitate connections.
Join us! Here's what our members are saying about virtual networking sessions:
- Casual and friendly, yet informative and clearly a conduit for collaboration.
- I liked the chance to see people and also hear of their companies. It was great!
- This virtual environment via video teleconferencing is the new normal. I was impressed! SECAF has matured as a SB advocacy organization, and that was apparent. Good attendance. Great discussion.
- First one I've attended, but video feed made it easier to connect and speak, as opposed to an audio-only bridge.
- Variety and experience of attendees.
- I liked the combination of business with cute personal quirk. Great ice breaker, and humanized the artificial Zoom situation.
IMPORTANT NOTE! This event will be limited to 25 registrants so if you register, please attend. Preferably ONE person per company; two at the most, please. If your plans change, please let us know so that we may invite others on the Waitlist to attend. REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE MONDAY, JULY 27 AT 12 NOON.
Questions? Contact us email@example.com