Start Date: 9/11/2018 7:30 AM EDT
End Date: 9/11/2018 10:00 AM EDT
Venue Name: Valo Park (formerly TEGNA) Location:
7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA United States 22102
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Executive Briefing - FY2019 Federal Budget: What You Need To Know as a Small Business
7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22101
Join us as we hear from Bloomberg about the funding sources, acquisition trends, and major opportunities shaping the next fiscal year. After the presentation, learn what the forecast means for your small business. Kevin Brancato will be joined by procurement and small business experts to discuss:
- How to operationalize budget data for your strategic plan
- The acquisition trends shaping federal spending and how to leverage them to access funding dollars
- The resources available to small businesses at government agencies
More details coming soon!
Speakers as of July 17:
- Kevin Brancato, Director of Government Contracts Research at Bloomberg Government
- Jim Ghiloni, Director, Wolf Den Associates
leads a team analyzing the federal government's budget and spending to help businesses find contracting opportunities. His role includes writing and editing content; creating dashboards; advising product strategy and sales engineering; presenting at conferences and webinars; and making radio and TV appearances.
is a thought leader with more than 17 years of experience in federal government managing large-scale, complex programs and acquisitions. Jim is the “Father” of the Alliant and OASIS contracts. Jim has deep expertise in the areas of Business Development, Program Management, Customer Relations, and Federal Acquisition. In his time at the General Services Administration, Jim developed a deep understanding of government, across multiple agencies and programs. His unique blend of acquisition and program knowledge as well as his varied and successful experience managing multiple enterprise procurements provide Jim with a keen strategic understanding of both Industry and Government and the intersection of the two.
Director, Wolf Den Associates. Jim joined Wolf Den in 2017 and supports both Industry clients and Government agencies. For his Federal customers, Jim brings his wealth of experience to advise on acquisition strategies and program management issues, helping Industry and Government customers execute "where the budget rubber meets the revenue road." Jim leverages the experience he gained managing programs like Alliant and OASIS to help drive better solutions for both Government and Industry Partners in the federal marketplace.
Still Need 1 More Incentive to Join SECAF? Join Today to Save 2 Ways - $90 Savings!
- Save $50 on Membership PLUS
- Save $40 on the registration for this event when you register at the member rate
- First - Join SECAF using Promo Code: JoinBy09.21.18
- Next - Register for the event at the member rate
- $45 Register by 7:00pm on September 6 at 7:00pm
- $55 After 7:00pm on September 6
NEW for SECAF Members! If you know someone who might want to join SECAF, invite them to attend an event with you at the member rate. When you register for an event, you will see a GUEST tab. Enter the email address of the guest followed by the first name, last name and company name. You can pay for both of you when you check out.
- $85 Register by 7:00pm on September 6 at 7:00pm
- $100 After 7:00pm on September 6