Start Date: 3/31/2020 7:30 AM EDT
End Date: 3/31/2020 12:45 PM EDT
Venue Name: Valo Park Location:
7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA United States 22102
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
CIOS-SP4 Matchmaking Conference
CIO-SP4 is one of the most anticipated contract vehicle competitions of 2020. CIO-SP4 is the follow-on to CIO-SP3 and CIO-SP3 Small Business. These 10-year, $20 billion, government-wide acquisition IT services contracts, hit a record spend of $6 billion in 2019.
This event has been postponed. The new date is to be determined. As soon as we have a confirmed new date, we will advise all registrants and update the event on the SECAF website. If you are registered, we will maintain your registration for the new date. We will not be refunding registration fees at this time. If you cannot attend the conference on the new date, then we will refund your registration fee at that time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
TIME: 7:30 am - 12:45 pm
7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22102
- 7:30 am - 8:00 am Registration, Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 am - 8:15 am Opening Remarks - SECAF and govmates
- 8:15 am - 9:15 am NITAAC Speaker (Industry Day Format)
Brian Goodger, Associate Director of the NIH Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations (OLAO) at National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
Matchmaking Portion of the Conference - For SECAF Gov Con Members Only
- 9:15 am - 10:15 am Industry Panel: Discussion on CIO-SP3 Successes Moderated by Richard Pineda, President and CEO of CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
- ATEK Companies - Stephanie Cumberbatch, Executive Vice President (Confirmed)
- CACI - William Mickler, Sr. Business Development Executive (Pending)
- IntelliBridge (Formerly Trowbridge & Trowbridge) - Greg Price, Senior Vice President- Operations (Confirmed)
- NTT Data - Heather Mori, Senior Director, GWAC Programs (Confirmed)
- Octo Consulting - Charlie McQuillan, Executive Vice President- Federal Health (Confirmed)
- 10:15 am - 10:45 am Break/Networking
- 10:45 am - 12:45 pm Matchmaking Appointments (For Gov Con members only. Service Providers may attend all other sessions.)
SECAF partnered with govmates, the premier teaming partner platform for government contractors. The event will feature their cloud-based matchmaking platform that matches buyers – large systems integrators and CIO-SP4 prospective primes, with small business attendees based on capabilities, customer past performance, set-asides, and other vehicle-requested teaming criteria. govmates’ formulaic and methodical approach to matchmaking has produced nearly 25,000 matches in the government services industry.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SMALL BUSINESS/TEAMING SUBS!
Not a SECAF member? CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO JOIN
- Small business/teaming subs may register 1 (or 2 MAXIMUM) representative(s) from your company. No more than two people will be allowed to meet with a prospective prime. No exceptions!
- If you want to participate in matchmaking and have an appointment with a prospective prime on CIOSP4, you MUST register for this event AND during the registration process, you MUST check the box that says YES for matchmaking appointments. If you do not check that box, we will not schedule you for any appointments.
COST: Space is limited.
MAXIMUM TWO REGISTRANTS PER COMPANY!
$100 (US Dollars) per person - Register by 6:00 pm ON FRIDAY, MARCH 13!
$150 per person After March 13 at 6:00 pm
Please click here for Event Cancellation, Refund and Substitution Policy.
Registered Prospective CIO-SP4 Primes include:
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- Jacobs Technology Inc.
- BAE Systems
- NTT Data
- Dynamo Technologies
- ADS Federal
- A-Tek, Inc
- CALIBRE Systems
- AAC, Inc.
- SOS International LLC (SOSi)
- Creative Information Technology, Inc.
- High Point
- Buchanan & Edwards
- Octo Consulting Group
- Accenture Federal
- CGI Federal
- MetroStar Systems, Inc.
- Dovel Technologies
- eGlobalTech (TetraTech)
- E3 Sentinel
SECAF Matchmaking Conference
Powered by govmates and
Partnered with GMU Center for Government Contracting