Start Date: 6/16/2021 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 6/16/2021 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Zoom Webinar
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
12:00 - 1:00 pm
Webinar: PPP and the Impact on the ICS
For many contractors that received PPP loans and applied for forgiveness, the impact to its incurred cost proposal was an afterthought. With the fiscal year 2020 deadline for incurred cost proposal submission right around the corner, we will discuss how loan forgiveness will impact contractor submissions and will dive into strategies for contractors to limit negative impact.
Topics to be covered include:
- High-level overview of PPP loans and PPP loan forgiveness
- Review of the incurred cost proposal and schedules likely to be affected by PPP loan forgiveness
- DCAA guidance on PPP loan forgiveness and corresponding credits
- When do you record PPP loan forgiveness
- Where and how to apply forgiveness credits
- Strategies to limit negative potential impacts to your incurred cost proposal
- Brad Tress - Senior Manager, DHG
Registration is required.
Register by Tuesday, June 15 by 12:00pm.
- SECAF Members - Complimentary
- Non-Members - $35
Brad Tress has ten plus years of experience performing auditing, accounting, and consulting services for clients in both the Federal Government and the private sector. He has an extensive background in the application and interpretation of rules, regulations, and standards applicable to government contractors, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
Brad’s work at DHG includes assisting clients with:
• Cost Accounting Standards compliance and gap analysis assessments
• Cost accounting practice integration and alignment associated with new business combinations
• Indirect cost rate strategy, modeling, and forecasting
• Preparation and review of CAS disclosure statements
• Preparation and review of external restructuring proposals
• Calculation of external restructuring costs and savings
• CAS Disclosure Statements
• Forward Pricing Rates and financial projections
• Incurred Cost Submission preparation, review, and audit
• Accounting system gap analyses and examinations
• Contractor support during DCAA audit
• Litigation support