Start Date: 1/19/2022 5:30 PM EST
End Date: 1/19/2022 7:30 PM EST
Venue Name: The Tower Club Location:
8000 Towers Crescent Drive
Vienna, VA United States 22182
POSTPONED. We will reschedule as soon as it makes to do so.
We have missed you!
Please join us for a complimentary member cocktail reception at the Tower Club on January 19th from 5:30 – 7:30pm.
We look forward to celebrating our successes and welcoming in the new year.
Don’t miss the unveiling of SECAF’s brand refresh and learning about our growth strategy to achieve our mission. Let’s reunite to help expand SECAF and maximize our support of the Gov Con community.
Open bar and delicious hors d’oeuvres are on us. You must register in advance to attend.
Please see COVID Policy below.
MEMBERS ONLY. REGISTER BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 14!
COST: Complimentary. You must register in advance, please.
ATTIRE: Business, Festive
SECAF COVID POLICY for In-Person Events
- All Attendees shall be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are for religious practice or medical necessity as set forth below.
- Proof of vaccination shall be required in the form of a vaccination card, photo of a vaccination card, or current valid Health Pass from CLEAR.
- Photo Identification shall be required.
- SECAF will consider requests for exemptions from this requirement for documented medical/disability reasons, or sincerely held religious beliefs, so long as that request and appropriate supporting documentation is received one week (7 days) prior to the event.
- Requests, along with documentation may be emailed to Julia Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an exemption is granted, the registrant must provide a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours prior to the event and may be subject to other requirements.
- Facial coverings are required indoors when not actively eating or drinking.
- If you have misplaced your vaccination card or do not have a picture of it, please visit one the following websites to get proof of vaccination from your state health department.
- If you attend a SECAF event, you voluntarily assume any and all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in all forms and hereby release, waive and hold harmless SECAF from any illness, injury, death or damages incurred by you or others you come into contact with or in connection with your attendance at a SECAF event.