Start Date: 5/5/2022 6:00 PM EDT
End Date: 5/5/2022 9:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: McLean Hilton Location:
7920 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA United States 22102
SECAF Awards Gala
Winners will be announced on May 5 at the Awards Gala.
7920 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, Virginia 22102
6:00 - 9:00 pm
IMPORTANT: COVID Vaccination Policy - please see below.
- Registration closes Tuesday, May 3 at 12:00pm.
Don't miss it!
If you are Awards Gala Sponsor
, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to provide your guest list no later than April 29..
If you are a Finalist
, contact email@example.com
to provide the name of your complimentary guest and/or to purchase a ticket(s) or a table no later than April 29.
To Purchase a Table(s)
- contact us firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN APRIL 29
by 5:00pm. Tables close April 29.
- Full Table (8 Guests) $1,750
- Half Table (4 Guests) $900
For Individual Tickets
- purchase online, click on appropriate REGISTRATION button above.
Individual ticket registration closes Tuesday, May 3 at 12:00pm.
- SECAF Members (MEMBER REGISTRATION button)
- $200 for SECAF Members, register by 7:00pm on April 29
- After 7:00pm on April 29, PRICE GOES UP TO $250 for SECAF Members
- Non Members (PUBLIC REGISTRATION button)
- $250 for Non Members, register by 7:00pm on April 29
- After 7:00pm on April 29, PRICE GOES UP TO $300 for Non Members
***IMPORTANT: SECAF COVID Vaccination Policy for In-Person Events***
Before you register, please review the current SECAF Vaccination Policy for In-Person Events
. Please read. When you register for a SECAF event, you agree to adhere to the Policy in place at that time.
A couple of days before the Awards Gala, you WILL be asked to attest to the fact that are either fully vaccinated or will provide a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of the event along with a photo ID. Your attestation will be required by May 4 at 12:00 noon.
If we can help answer any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Awards Gala Refund and Substitution Policy
SECAF is a nonprofit organization. Our refund policy is not designed to be a profit center or to be punitive—it is simply designed to cover the cost of registrations and cancellations. If you purchase ticket(s) or table(s) for the Awards Gala and subsequently, you discover that you cannot attend, our refund/substitution policy is as follows:
If necessary, you may choose to send someone else in your place. There will be no extra charge for this; however, we ask that you let us know the name of the substitute as soon as possible and by Tuesday, May 3 at 5pm at the latest
. We must have prior notification of any change. SECAF will accept substitutions until Tuesday, May 3 at 5pm.
- Before April 21 at 5pm, SECAF will refund 100% of your purchase price.
- After 21 at 5pm, SECAF will refund 50% of the your purchase price.
- After April 28 at 5pm, SECAF will NOT provide a refund.