Start Date: 2/3/2022 5:00 PM EST
End Date: 2/3/2022 6:30 PM EST
Venue Name: Zoom Virtual Meeting
Grab your favorite beverage and a snack and join us for a ‘round the room introductions to get to know your fellow Government Contractor SECAF members!
- What do they do?
- Might there be teaming opportunities?
- Can they help you? Can you help them?
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with your peers.
This will be a Zoom Meeting. We hope everyone will activate video and audio. We will provide a list of registrants in advance to help facilitate connections.
Join us! Here's what our members are saying about virtual networking sessions:
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE Wednesday, February 2nd at 3:00 PM.
For Gov Con Members Only. No cost, but you must register in advance.
- Casual and friendly, yet informative and clearly a conduit for collaboration.
- I liked the chance to see people and also hear of their companies. It was great!
- This virtual environment via video teleconferencing is the new normal. I was impressed! SECAF has matured as a SB advocacy organization, and that was apparent. Good attendance. Great discussion.
- First one I've attended, but video feed made it easier to connect and speak, as opposed to an audio-only bridge.
- Variety and experience of attendees.
- I liked the combination of business with cute personal quirk. Great ice breaker, and humanized the artificial Zoom situation.