2017 9th Annual Awards
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum’s (SECAF)
Annual Government Contractor Awards honor small and emerging government contractors
and the players in the industry that rely on small business.
2017 FINALISTS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!
CLICK HERE FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF FINALISTS.
THE 2017 AWARDS GALA IS SOLD OUT!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Government Contractor of the Year recognizes companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence in financial performance. The SECAF Award of Excellence highlights organizations that represent excellence within their respective communities, the government contracting industry, and towards employees. The Government Project of the Year is given to a company that has delivered an exemplary program with significant value to the federal government. Finally, the Small Business Partner of the Year is awarded to a company that has demonstrated its ability to establish and support mentorships, teaming, partnerships, and other beneficial programs for small businesses.
Award winners will be selected from a group of finalists in six categories as follows:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $6 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($6 to $12 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($12 to $25 million in revenue)
- SECAF Award of Excellence (under $25 million in revenue, SECAF Members Only)
- SECAF Government Project of the Year (SECAF Members Only)
- SECAF Small Business Partner of the Year
Winners will be announced at the Annual Awards Gala on
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at the McLean Hilton.
In case you missed the Awards Gala last year, click here to see the opening video.
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities in 2017,
contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our 2017 Gala Sponsors
Networking Reception Sponsors
Finalist Reception Sponsors
Dessert Reception Sponsors