Your Business Success is SECAF’s Purpose
For your membership investment, SECAF offers exceptional value. When you join, you’ll instantly become part of a welcoming, supportive community that is committed to working together to create member success and solve common industry problems.
You’ll benefit from the actionable advice of seasoned mentors, introductions to contracting partners and government agencies seeking your services, networking with decisionmakers and professional service providers that can help your business grow, legislative and regulatory advocacy and access to education, best practices and valuable other support resources.
Other organizations may offer an auxiliary committee or council to help its government contractor members, because you are just a small segment of their larger membership base. SECAF is exclusively dedicated to helping you navigate every stage of your business growth. Your success is our only focus!
Member Benefits Designed to Promote Your Business Growth
Joining SECAF can help you:
- grow your business
- network with peers and mentors
- discover new contract opportunities
- partner with other members for contract success
- access influencers and decisionmakers at government agencies
- increase your knowledge through quality webinars, briefings and more
- connect with other members through SECAF’s searchable online directory
- recognize your success at SECAF’s Annual Government Contractor Awards
- keep up with legislative and regulatory issues
- find advice or solve a problem using SECAF’s Confidential Advisory Forum (CAF)
- get involved to maximize your investment value
- connect with professional service providers to help you scale your business
- share knowledge and position yourself as an industry leader
SECAF Membership Types & Annual DuesSECAF offers seven types of membership to help meet our government contracting community in whatever business growth stage they’re in at the time of application. Members have access to all the events that SECAF hosts.
- Government Contractor under $7.5 million revenue—$200/year
- Government Contractor $7.5-$15 million revenue—$300/year
- Government Contractor $15-$27.5 million revenue—$400/year
- Government Contractor over $27.5 million revenue—$500/year
- Government Member—$200/year
- Professional Service Provider—$600/year