12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EDT
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM EDT
Connect – Educate – Champion
SECAF exemplifies the most important tenets for a small and emerging contractor: integrity, trust, ethics and quality. The overriding spirit is to give to the government contracting community and help it grow. Education, empowerment and advocacy are vital to the contracting industry, and everyone benefits from the community SECAF creates. Our Board of Directors is steadfast in its commitment to these values that were present when the organization was founded.
Where many other organizations are concerned with programs that create mass appeal, we remain true to our core constituent: the small and emerging contractor and the players in the ecosystem that rely on small businesses.
SECAF members include CEOs, COOs and CXOs of both small and emerging contractors. By offering a variety of programs that support the mission of education, resources and advocacy, SECAF continues to grow as one of the premier organizations in the region. Further, our regular Executive Briefings, Member Forums and Members-Only Networking Events address the most pressing issues faced by those in this community.
What You Need to Know
- Click here to go to the SECAF Awards Portal to nominate your company or another organization and complete an application!
- Nominations close March 1, 2021.
- Deadline extended! Completed applications due March 12, 2021 at 5:00pm.
- Finalists selected in April and winners announced May 6, 2021.
- When is the last time you reviewed your member profile? If the SECAF Member Directory is not complete or inaccurate, you may be missing opportunities.
- Login (see blue button at the top of this page) to review and update your profile. Need login credentials? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
SECAF Board of Directors - click here