2019 11th Annual Awards
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum’s (SECAF) Annual Government Contractor Awards honor
small and emerging government contractors from the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area
and the players in the industry that rely on small business.
Click here --- SECAF Awards Portal Still Open!
It's not too late to apply!
- Completed applications are due March 1, 2019 by 5:00pm.
SECAF Award winners will be announced May 2, 2019 at the Hilton Hotel in McLean, Virginia.
2019 Award Categories
The Government Contractor of the Year recognizes companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence in financial performance. The SECAF Award of Excellence highlights organizations that represent excellence within their respective communities, the government contracting industry, and towards employees. The Government Project of the Year recognizes companies that have delivered an exemplary program with significant value to the federal government. Finally, the Mentor-Protégé Program of the Year honors companies that have shown a compelling and profound commitment to excellence through its efforts as a prime contractor by providing tangible benefits to small businesses and/or subcontractors during the previous year.
Award winners will be selected from a group of finalists in the following categories:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $7.5 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($7.5 to $15 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($15 to $27.5 million in revenue)
- NEW for 2019! SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($27.5 to $50 million in revenue)
- Also NEW for 2019! Applicants for the Contractor of the Year in ALL revenue categories will have the opportunity to participate in the SECAF Mentor-Protégé Program of the Year. Applicants will have the option to provide a summary of the program they wish to showcase. If selected as the winner, both the Mentor and the Protégé will be celebrated during the awards presentation at the 2019 SECAF Awards Gala.
- SECAF Award of Excellence (under $25 million in revenue, SECAF Members Only)
- SECAF Government Project of the Year (SECAF Members Only)
- Mentor-Protégé Program of the Year
Questions? Contact us email@example.com
2019 Awards Gala Sponsors to-date!
Alumni Reception Sponsors
Networking Reception Sponsors
Dessert Reception Sponsors
Enjoy some photos of the 2018 Awards Gala!