2012 Award Winners
May 3, 2012
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF), the premier organization for the small and emerging government contractor, announced today the winners of the Fourth Annual SECAF Awards at its Awards Gala on May 3, 2012. This premier commemorative event honors small and emerging government contractors and the players in the ecosystem that rely on small business.
The winners and their categories are as follows:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (revenue under $6 million): Intrepid Solutions and Services, Inc.
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (revenue $6 to $12 million): Foxhole Technology, Inc.
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (revenue $12 to $25 million): Octo Consulting Group, Inc.
- SECAF “Award of Excellence” (revenue under $25 million): CPS Professional Services, LLC
- Small Business Partner of the Year (revenue $25 to $100 million): Attain, LLC
- Small Business Partner of the Year (revenue more than $100 million): Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Government Small Business Advocate of the Year: Sandra Broadnax, Director of Small Business Programs Office, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
“The SECAF award winners are great advocates for our industry and really set a great example for other government contractors and small business partners out there,” added Mark Moore, John Marshall Bank, and Scott Brezler, Dixon Hughes Goodman, co-chairs for the Awards Gala selection committee. “We thank them, along with all our finalists and 200 + nominees, for their industry contributions and look forward to a successful year ahead.”
# # #
About The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) enables the small and emerging government contractor to achieve maximum growth rates in a highly competitive marketplace. Arming members with business resources, access to influencers and government agencies, and advocacy opportunities and education, SECAF is an important resource for a growing company.
SECAF also serves the medium to large government contractors, providing invaluable introductions to specialized small businesses that enable the overall contracting community to work successfully in tandem. For more information visit www.secaf.org.