SECAF Announces Addition to Board of Directors
Media Contact: Jennifer Edgerly
McLean, VA – The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF), the premier organization for the small and emerging government contractor, today announced the appointment of a new member to its Board of Directors. Frances Craig, President and CEO of Unanet Technologies, has joined the Board of Directors to help guide the organization through the remainder of 2011.
SECAF’s mission is to provide education, resources and advocacy venues to serve the small and emerging government contractor community for the purpose of ensuring success and equal access to contracting opportunities.
Craig, who serves as co-chair of SECAF’s Events and Programs Committee, is the founder of Unanet Technologies, a leading project and resource management software company. Craig designed the original concept of the web-based time sheet, as well as developed state-of-the-art distributed applications including order management, billing and financial applications. Craig has established Unanet as a leading vendor of web-based Professional Services Automation software since 1998.
Craig has served on the Women in Technology Board, the Northern Virginia Technology Council's Executive Forum, the Society for Information Management, President Bill Clinton's Advisory Committee on Expanding Training Opportunities, and other organizations.
“We are very honored to have Frances join the leadership team of SECAF,” says Shiv Krishnan, Chairman of SECAF and CEO of government contractor INDUS Corporation. “Her experience will help our organization continue to assist in the growth of these emerging government contractors in a highly competitive marketplace.”
The 2011 Board of Directors members include:
- Shiv Krishnan, INDUS Corporation – Chairman
- Scott Brezler, Goodman & Company – Treasurer
- Andrew Sherman, Jones Day – General Counsel
- Kathy Albarado, Helios HR
- Mike Bruce, InScope International, Inc.Cynthia Castillo, CSSI, Inc.Bob Dinkel, FedResults, Inc.
- Tiffanny Gates, Mantech ETG
- Cameron Hamilton, The McLean Group
- Jack Hughes, Phoenix Financial & Advisory Services LLC
- J.D. Kathuria, Harman Systems, Inc.
- Jack Larmer, Sentrillion and Longstreet Partners
- Mark Moore, John Marshall Bank
- Kwesi Rogers, Federal National Payables Inc.
- Elizabeth Shea, SpeakerBox Communications
- Paul Skurpski, Pleasant Valley Business Solutions
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) enables the small and emerging government contractor to achieve maximum growth rates in a highly competitive marketplace. Arming members with business resources, access to influencers and government agencies, and advocacy opportunities and education, SECAF is an important resource for a growing company.
SECAF also serves the medium to large government contractors, providing invaluable introductions to specialized small businesses that enable the overall contracting community to work successfully in tandem. For more information visit www.secaf.org.